End-User License Agreement (EULA)
All the licenses in the Agreement is effective on all sales and downloads made on and after the April 1 2022. These licenses are an agreement between You and Design Market. When downloading any listing, you will receive the rights to use the listing as defined in each license.
Design Market hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use, modify (except as expressly prohibited herein) and reproduce Digital Content worldwide, in perpetuity, as expressly permitted by the applicable license and subject to the limitations set forth herein:
- Using files to create physical products (including but not limited to T-shirts, mugs, logos, and posters)
- Using fonts to create physical products (including but not limited to letters, phrases, slogans, names, etc.)
- Using files or fonts for non-profit or educational purposes (excluding cram schools), such as creating teaching materials or textbooks
- Modifying files and sharing them in a non-profit manner, without any limit on the quantity.
- Reselling, sharing, or giving away the files or fonts
- Using the original, modified, or physical products for commercial purposes
- Sending the files or fonts to others for purposes other than non-profit or educational use, to create physical products.
- Using files to create and sell physical products (including but not limited to shirts, mugs, logos, posters)
- Using fonts to create and sell physical products (including but not limited to letters, phrases, slogans, names, and other forms of expression)
- Modifying files or fonts for use in campaign materials, provided that the campaign materials are combined with other creative elements.
- Displaying physical products in your or your clients' spaces without modification.
- Reselling, sharing, or gifting original files or fonts
- Using fonts for trademark design, corporate identity elements
- Using fonts for website design (over 10,000 monthly sessions)
- Selling modified files in a way that is directly competitive with the original files
Appendix of Authorization Terms for Products
As a seller, you may want to quickly grant commercial licenses to all products but don't want to upload duplicate products. You can upload a product specifically for commercial licensing. Attach the certificate file so that buyers can obtain additional commercial licenses at checkout.